Thursday, March 5, 2009

so many thoughts, so little organization...

Excuse the random thoughts and lack of correct grammar...

So, I have obviously been neglecting my blog. It's amazing that I really don't feel like I do much in a day's time, but for some reason I run out of time for all the things I want to do...anyway, I was excited today when I looked at my baby ticker on the right and it looked more like a baby than a blob. :) 9 weeks pregnant today...seems like it's actually going by rather quickly.

I'm super pumped that it's March! My mom surprised me last week by telling me that she is coming to visit March 12-23. So, she'll be here for my 29th birthday and Aubrey's birthday party. I can't believe my first born will be 5 this month!! Where does the time go?

The weather outside is beautiful today! It's sunny and 51 right now, and I am LOVING it! I didn't even need to wear a jacket this morning when I dropped Aubrey off at school.

Dave made me watch this You Tube post about this guy, Stephen Fowler, last night. He was on WifeSwap and was a total D!cK to his pretend wife. I mean, he was horrible! If you have time, look it up and watch how incredibly rude that guy was! I couldn't even go to sleep last night because I was so appalled by his behavior! Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought he was horrible because he's been getting death threats over his appearance. I say it serves him right!

Addy and I try to go to the gym most days, and she loves going so she can play with her friends there. We asked her who all she loved the other day, and she listed Aubrey first, and then "all her people at the gym". It was hilarious. Yesterday I was asking her if she had a fun time at the gym, and she said yes. She then said that she "loves all her new mommies at the gym". I laughed so hard! There are usually 3-4 women in there working at a time, so I guess she thinks they are all her mommies! :)

I couldn't believe they brought back Tatiana on American Idol last night! Or Vaughn...I was like, what?? There were better singers and more likable people left in that wild card bunch! Oh well.

My goal is to resume normal blogging next week, including Random Pic Wednesdays! I am going to try hard to get the wireless working again on my laptop! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

txmomof2 said...

hey girl! I can't believe Aubrey is turning 5 either! Time for you to have a boy so we don't have the only boy Watkins! When are you moving back to Texas?

The Kohl's said...

Hey, so I hav heard about how mean that guy was. I went to the Wifeswap wbsite and you can clck on all the famlies for this season, but when you try to click on that episodes families ou can not! I will have to you tube it.

I am so sad that Addy didn't say she loves me first. I guess she has already forgottn about me.

I am so glad I didn't say anything about your mom coming to Iowa, cause for some reason I knew she was coming.

Did you mail Kody his shirt? I need it so I can make him a sweatshirt.

Ashley said...

Happy 9 weeks!

Wow... 5! Your first baby is now a big girl. Carter is only 9 days old, and I am already sad how quick time flies by.

That's great that your mom will be there for so long! Hope you girls have a great time!

I saw part of that Wife Swap episode and that guy was a jerk. And I am so with you on the Tatiana return... she's crazy and her antics irritate me.