Friday, March 27, 2009

update on little squirt...

Just like the other two, he or she prefers to grow in my rear-end....which will probably cause me to outgrow my regular jeans soon! :) Here I am at 12 weeks pregnant....I haven't forgotten about you, squirt! I think I am out of the first trimester exhaustion stage because I really started feeling more like myself yesterday. I had so much energy that I cleaned most of the day (and my mom knows was a pretty hefty job). Today I feel awesome, and the girls and I have been out on the town the majority of the day. I had an appointment between 10 and 11 weeks, and I took Aubrey with me. We heard the heartbeat, which was around 150 beats per minute. I did not, however, have an ultrasound, and I was totally bummed about that. I was hoping Aubrey could've seen that done. Anyway, it seems like everything is right on track. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy so far, and I have to say that I feel very lucky to have such awesome, low maintenance pregnancies.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy 12 weeks! You look great! Hope you are feeling well!

The Kohl's said...

They say girls grow lower and boys grow higher, looks like the crazy lady might be correct!