Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our pink princess...

If you have a little girl, are having a little girl, or need to buy a gift for a little girl...
you need this ever-so-popular book:


I think every little girl I know loves it, so this year we decided to make Aubrey's FIFTH birthday super-PINKALICIOUS! I was going to plan a big party with the little kids from her class, but she said that all she really wanted was three of her friends to come to her house for a playdate. Easy enough! Gotta love that kid. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the party. Enjoy!

The invitation read: The dress-up will be fun, the cupcakes will be delicious, join us for a party that will be PINKALICIOUS!

I know she's mine, but c'mon...you can't get much cuter than this!



Reading the story... Playing dress-up...
Dancing with her Prince Charming...
Painting pink fingernails...
The PINK cupcakes I made...
Blowing out her 5 candles...
Sugar coma and a movie...
Opening her jewelry box from mommy and daddy...
Adding to her porcelain doll collection from Nawnee...

and a soccer ball from Mimi and Pops since she's about to start tiny tot soccer...

The girls and Mimi... Our sweet little family (I spared Dave's dignity and didn't make him wear pink)...

And, along with all the pink-tinted treats for the goodie bags, Dave came up with this. I thought it was awesome:

and a shout-out to Nanny & GG Dada, we have played Froggy Boogie EVERY single day since she got it!


AUBREY HAD AN AWESOME 5TH BIRTHDAY! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT SPECIAL!!! I AM STILL WONDERING WHERE THOSE FIVE YEARS WENT!!!

No comments: