Tuesday, March 24, 2009

QUESTION.....

If you could live ANYWHERE in the Austin area, where would you live and why? Dave and I are having a hard time with this major life decision.

Good idea from my friend, Carrie...add more details...
Dave will be working at the new S&W hospital on 1431 (behind the outlet mall). However, he says he doesn't mind time in the car so he can wind down after work. Plus, he would be beating the traffic in the mornings, most likely. I will eventually return to teaching or something in the school setting, but not anytime soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the hospital that Dave will be working? Are you going back to teaching? Just a few questions to help me help you!! :)

The Watkins Family said...

The hospital is behind the new outlet mall on 1431...and I will eventually go back to teaching, but not anytime soon.

Heather said...

OH....I would pick in Austin...Crestview/Allandale area. Older homes but soooo close to my fav places...Central Market etc.

STACEY said...

Because my husband is an officer in Round Rock, I’ve learned about some great areas there…he says Sendero Springs (off 1431) is a great subdivision.
Or you could come live by us in Blackhawk. We love our neighborhood!

txmomof2 said...

My suggestion is anywhere the grandparents are--but I think you already have that covered! :) good luck with your decision.

Anonymous said...

I would have to suggest this great neighborhood called Waterford Commons... oh wait, that's in Temple. :)

Allena said...

I would stay northwest - the neighborhood you mentioned a few months back seems gorgeous (I checked it out on austinhomesearch.com). RR or Leander school district is where we'll end up when this little guy gets to school age.