Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I heart faces- pouty faces, that is...



Found a new website, iheartfaces.blogspot.com, where you can find lots of great info about photography. They also have contests each week. I normally wouldn't enter a photo contest, but it seems like it might be fun. AND...I knew I had the perfect picture of Addy for this week's theme...POUTING.

This was no fake pout...she was really annoyed with me!

And obviously done with our 4th of July photo session.

Click on the link at the top of my post to visit the website!

4 comments:

maggiemae and family said...

shes a cutie pie :) love her hair!

Brightfish said...

That is too funny! Cute picture!

The Kohl's said...

She doesn't even look like herself!

Ashley said...

Too cute! How'd the contest turn out?

I hope you are having an easy pregnancy and feeling well!