Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday C-Kohl!

Random pic Wednesday will make a comeback, but today's pictures will be dedicated to my little brother, Chad. He is 22 today! I am so proud of him. He is about to graduate (on time) from Arizona State, and he has been working his little butt off at a golf course out there while taking 18 hours this semester. He is really grown up! I know he will be successful in anything he chooses to do, and I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve! :) Happy Birthday Chad!

Uncle Chad with Aubrey at 5 months...they always seemed to match, it was so funny!

At the lakehouse for 4th of July...

Striking a pose with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cake I bought him as a little joke for his 18th birthday...

Meeting Adelyn for the first time...

Keeping the girls entertained at one of the many weddings we attend...


and, a picture of us when he came to visit over Thanksgiving!

We love you!
PS- don't forget to answer my previous post about Austin...:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WOW... I cannot believe he is already 22! Happy birthday, Chad :)

Good luck with chosing an area to move to! When we were considering a move to the Austin area, Sendero Springs was a neighborhood we looked in. I remember it being nice.