Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun Friday

Chick Fil-A, Children's Museum and Target...with my cute little sidekicks!

Iowa City has THE BEST Children's museum I have ever visited. I am determined to return to Austin with ideas for how they can improve their museum...it just DOESN'T compare!

Here are the girls "grocery shopping":


Addy likes donuts, can you tell?

There is a whole section dedicated to the alphabet with puzzles, art, magnetic letters, felt letters, tracing letters, etc...

and a whole art room where the girls can create stuff to take home (without the mess actually being at home):

After the museum, we headed to Target so Aubrey could spend her hard earned allowance. She's been saving it for about 6 weeks, so she had 10 bucks. She bought this game and a microphone that she used to sing throughout the store. FUN FUN!

Have I mentioned before that I love my cell phone camera? I mean, it's obviously not the best quality, but it's definitely acceptable for days like today! :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we go to the museum when I come???????? Mom

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask....did Aubrey take her clothes off at the museum????
That little stripper!!Mom