Sunday, October 19, 2008

weekend in pictures...

FRIDAY NIGHT
Aubrey pretending to be a puppy. She was enjoying a treat in her kennel:

The girls after playing in the kitchen drawers...these are supposed to go on the bottom of wine glasses...

SATURDAY
Drove to LaCrosse, WI to meet up with one of my old co-workers from Killeen. She was in town from Germany and it was great to see her.
Playing at the children's museum in LaCrosse...



Girls playing at the indoor waterpark in Kelly's hotel...

Aubrey decided to go to the big pool...

Addy followed more quickly than I thought she would, so I had to fish her out...look closely at my jeans...

SUNDAY
Drove to Rochester to check out the Mayo Clinic (I know, we're dorks)...figured we would never see it otherwise...


And finally, back to Iowa after another eventful weekend...goodnight.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You guys have a lot of fun-filled weekends! At least you are making the best of your time in Iowa.

I am glad you were able to fish Addy out quickly!