Monday, October 20, 2008

Aubrey's main man...

Too cute not to share with everyone...Aubrey loves her Reaves and he loves her. I would fully approve a prearranged marriage...My friend, Jamie, sent me an email tonight that made me laugh so hard, I cried (mostly because I miss our Hogg's).

We were in McCary's jewelry store in Shreveport looking at some stuff. One of the ladies there took it upon herself to entertain Reaves for us so we could look in peace. She took him into her office and came out a while later with the news that he had selected a beautiful diamond ring for "someone named Aubrey"

This picture is of the two lovebirds last Halloween...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the cutest thing ever! It reminded me at the hail and farewell- Aubrey just walked up to me all proud and said, "Look at my bracelet... REAVES gave it to me." It was so cute. That little guy is wise beyond his years. ;)