Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little boogie

While I was putting Aubrey to bed tonight, she was looking closely at her quilt. Something was stuck to it...

Aubrey: What is this mommy?
Me: I'm not sure. Maybe food or something?
Aubrey: Maybe it's boogers.
Me: Did you wipe your boogers on your quilt?
Aubrey: Yes. I couldn't get out of bed last night, and I didn't have a kleenex.
Me: You are allowed to get out of bed if you need to blow your nose.

While mildly disgusted about the hardened boogers, I was impressed that she was following the bedtime rules. Although, I'm not sure that I want to be such a harda$$ that my kid reverts to wiping snot on her bedding. Note to self: Add a small box of kleenex to grocery list. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny. hard boogers are always always a gross find. :)

Ashley said...

OMG... that is hilarious! I got a good laugh from reading that this morning!

You are showing me how much I have to look forward to :)