Monday, October 13, 2008

me miss me old house...

Dave is talking to a guy from his residency class, and I am sifting through photos from our old neighbor...I suddenly feel the SHARP pang of homesickness...

This is me holding it together for a few seconds while my neighbor takes our picture (the last picture in front of OUR house). You probably can't tell, but my eyes are swollen from sobbing like a baby! I cried a lot more than usual last year...

It was so empty when we left...I can't believe we packed up 5 years of memories!


Dave and I are ready to come home. It's only October.

3 comments:

Future Grandma said...

Jenn,

I absolutely loved catching up on you and your family!!! The pics are great - the girls are beautiful and Dave is a prince for dressing up for his girls! Can't believe Bink is all grown up - I assume Jessie is his "girlfriend" ... she's gorgeous. Your blog on "you" had me in tears - you are a riot! Thanks for sharing - please keep sending me updates from time-to-time. Love, Aunt Debi

Anonymous said...

Me miss me girls!!!!!Love,Mom
AKA Mimi

Ashley said...

I can't imagine how hard it must be to be that far from family. Just being 3 hours away sometimes makes me upset. At least it is temporary!