Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what a pain...

For about a week now, I've had this dull ache in my left lower abdomen. I drove Dave NUTS over the weekend, but I finally called the doctor today and they worked me in this afternoon. Turns out it was nothing...I got to see my "little blob" on ultrasound, and it's a cute little blob with a beating heart! YAY! It's also growing in the right place, which is really what I was most concerned about...anyway, I guess my lower abdomen pain isn't related, and I'm wondering if I pulled something walking on the treadmill...that's right, walking...not even jogging...that's pretty sad!! :) Random Pic Wednesday may happen tomorrow, unless I get a sudden burst of energy later.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am glad you got into the doctor's office today and everything looks good!!! Do you still get to keep your March appointment or do you have to wait 4 weeks?

Hope you are feeling okay!

The Kohl's said...

So you think you hurt yourself just walking, I pulled a muscle in my chest doing a push up on the Wii Fit, and thought I had a hole in my lung, well the Doctor did! That was crazy!!! But you alread know this!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy my new little munsckin
is doing well all cozy in mommy's tummy.
I miss my girl's soooo much!!!!
I think I'm going to have to plan another trip very soon!!!
Love, Mom "Mimi"

The Miedema-Familia said...

I'm still hoping that your "blob" is forming its way into a little girl- glad everything is good!