Wednesday, February 11, 2009

technical difficulties....

Random Wednesday is semi-random today....the wireless internet on my laptop isn't working, so I had to improvise. I had some CD's that I saved pictures on from my school computer last year so I randomly picked the CD, but then I chose one picture from each event to post.



My friend, Carrie's, baby shower last summer. I was soooo happy to see her, and Carrie, if you see this...I still have the CD with the shower pics on it to send you....I'm a little slow....

This was the cake from a co-workers wedding last year. It was beautiful, and it looks sooooo good right now!! I really wish I had a piece of cake!!

My brother, Bink, and his new truck...that he got BEFORE his senior year of high school...spoiled little turd.

The girls inside a dresser...trying to have some fun while we were moving last year...
I'm going to rest now...I've had this nagging cramp on my left side, so of course I'm worried....that obviously doesn't lessen with each pregnancy!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh that cake looks so good... now I want some wedding cake, too!

I hope the cramping subsides soon! When is your first OB appointment? I was hoping the worry craziness was less with subsequent pregnancies... I guess no such luck.