Monday, February 6, 2012

UT vs. Tech

We took the girls to a basketball game on Saturday night.  Game was lame {UT won by a lot}.  Highlight for the girls: Dippin' Dots.  Highlight for me: getting to see my fabulous friend, Karen!  {and four dollar Mexican martinis at El Mercado before the game}.  Funny story: If UT wins, then everyone gets Pluckers coupons for five free wings.  A little bit after the game started, Karen's little girl looked at the scoreboard and told Karen, "We're DEFINITELY getting Pluckers coupons tonight!"  She was right!

I promise I am not extra large...Shelby is just extra small!!  
Shelby took the girls to the restroom and Dave and I joked that it was like a mini date night since we were actually ALONE at a restaurant (greatest ten minute date I've ever been on. ha!)
Daddy has those girls brainwashed...of course, they were still on a daddy high since he had taken them to the Daddy-Daughter Valentine dance the night before...
silly faces!!!
mmmm...Mexican martini.  and at half price, I couldn't resist!
we made it!  a little late.  and then we got up every three minutes to take someone to the restroom or go get a snack...
Bonus!  Got to see my Karen!  {she was the Maid of Honor in my wedding} 
Texas wins.  waaaaa!  Oh well, we still had fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cross it off your list! -Allison