Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I heart Valentine's Day




Not really for myself, but to spread love to others.  
I had so much fun with the kids' Valentine treats this year!!  
Aubrey and Adelyn's {Thank you, Pinterest, for this one!!}:
that's a bouncy ball and conversation hearts in there...
Blake's class {thought these were adorable for two year olds!}:
Teacher gifts:
note pad from dollar tree, heart paper clips were only 10 cents/pack at a Michael's clearance a while back...
Pei Wei gift card
adorable boxes of fortune cookies from dollar tree + cute label
finished product:

While I was at it, I went ahead and put together a little treat for Aubrey and Adelyn's swim class:

The kids had heart shaped muffins and little Valentine gifts to open this morning.  They were so sweet all day.  Must have been the pounds of sugar they inhaled.

I didn't come out empty-handed...I scored these super adorable TOMS from my love.
And now I am putting my feet up for the night!  I am going to need lots of rest for my super intense workout I plan on doing in the morning to work off the 8,942 calories I consumed today....I am hoping it wasn't that many...I am honestly not sure.  ha!  I hope you all had a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Allena said...

I ate a few pounds of sugar myself. I am looking forward to Trent understanding holidays and get excited. My parents always did fun stuff for us too, and it was so special. Your kids will always cherish this!

txmomof2 said...

So fun! I may have to steal some of your ideas for next year. :)