Saturday, February 25, 2012

quote of the day

As we were driving by the Round Rock Cemetery earlier, Adelyn said from the backseat, "MOM!!  What are those trucks doing in the grave garden?"  Not sure how she came up with that one, maybe the flowers by the graves?  It is catchy, though.  Kinda gives it a positive spin.

Oh, and one other short one...I left Blake on the bed before changing his diaper and I ran to get the thermometer.  As I was walking away, I said "I need to take your temperature in your booty before I change your diaper".  He literally sat straight up and said "Huuuuhhhh??"  It was HILARIOUS, especially since I had no clue he would even understand what I was saying.  He survived it.  99.8 though, after three doses of Tylenol today!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Ok Addy and Blake just made my day today. Funny!