Friday, February 24, 2012

blog neglect

we have been battling illness around here this week, trying to keep everyone healthy!  plus making some pretty major life decisions.  forgive me, blog.  highlights from the week...Blake started talking a little more!  holy cow, I never thought it would happen.  he and Addy let a balloon go outside the other day and he was very upset.  he has told everyone who comes to the house this week, "balloon go bye-bye", with a sad little face.  My brother, Kody, has a best friend, Anthony.  Anthony grew up down the street from my parents and his parents still live there.  he and his wife had a precious baby girl this week, and the Kohl fam went to see her.  she is so sweet!!  we survived Great Wolf Lodge.  I think it would be an awesome place for older kids...Aubrey enjoyed it the most out of our three.  Dave and his dad left for Vegas last night on a man trip.  I am so excited they get to spend the next couple of days together, it will be a good break for both of them.  my brother stayed with me last night and my dad is staying tonight.  love my family.  they take care of me.  :)  Dave booked us a trip to Maine for the summer.  we have never been there, so we are excited.  we'll be gone for 12 days!  with the kids!  whoa, baby!  Dave and I had date night at Alamo Drafthouse and went to see This Means War.  It was a great movie for guys and girls,  so I would definitely recommend you see it!

Precious baby girl!!  Kinley Nicole
Blake was sick the first day of our trip.  bummer!
"Uncle" Kody and sweet baby Kinley!
Mimi thinking, "aawww, Jenn, can't you just have ONE more??"
My first thought when I saw this was "I wish I had a sister".  
GO see it!  Super cute. 
 

4 comments:

Allena said...

Big life decisions? Hopefully good ones! I wondered about 'This Means War'! Glad to hear it was good.

Ashley said...

Hope everyone is healthy soon! Sounds like a busy, fun week (aside from the sickness)!

Anonymous said...

I am wondering about these major life decisions, too. Hmm? My parents have taken the boys a few times to Great Wolf - they love it! Can't wait to take Brinley.

Casey said...

Ya, Jenn, that's a complete teaser with the "big life decisions"...spill! We won't tell! Plus, you look super cute especially with a tiny baby in your hands! :)