Saturday, January 14, 2012

SLEEPOVER!

We survived our first sleepover!  It was SO MUCH FUN!  The girls had a blast playing with their friends.   Addy said, "this is THE BEST DAY of MY ENTIRE LIFE!".  So, I think that pretty much sums up how it went.  ha!  I bought the girls these cute little bags at Dollar Tree (y'all know how I love me some Dollar Tree) and filled them with some little crafty things to do.  They worked on that stuff, ate some pizza and cookies and candy, drank lots of Capri Suns, and watched a movie.  Success!  

couldn't believe those cute little bags were only $1!

working hard on their crafts...

I am thinking Blake will LOVE having all these cute girls around in a few years!

Addy and Alexis in their matching PJ's...it was Pajama day at school yesterday and they both showed up in these.  Great minds think alike!

Aubrey and her sweet friend, Hannah.  They were so cute together!  They both passed out on the couch in the media room about thirty minutes into the movie.  They were sleepy, but the little ones probably would've stayed up ALL night had I not made them go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest girl mom!!!! I am taking notes :) Allison