Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it… it says "Chicken of the Sea".

Oh, Jessica Simpson.  You gotta love her.  I am starting to think my sweet Aubrey should be the blonde one in our family...she has been "Jessica-ing" a lot lately.  Here are a couple of examples...

We were driving in our neighborhood the other night and she saw a little girl from her class.  This little girl is black and she has a twin sister.  The following conversation then takes place:
Aubrey:  Oh, mom!  There's Camille! And her sister!  They are twins.
Me:  Are they are identical twins?
Aubrey: Yes, you can't tell them apart.
{Good, she knows what identical means.}  
Me: I had twin sisters in my class when I was growing up and I could never tell them apart.  
Addy: What color were they? {girl needs details to visualize}
Me: They were also black. 
Aubrey: Both of them?
{OK, so maybe she doesn't know what identical means?!?}

And another....
While doing homework the other night...
Me:  Do you know how many are in a dozen?
Aubrey: Yes.
Me: So, how many are in a dozen?
Aubrey: A whole pack.
Me: A whole pack?...of what?
Aubrey: of donuts.

Nice.
Happy Hump Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed until I cried at this post!!!!! I love my sweet Aubrey!!! Mimi

Allena said...

Perfect heading! I could remember watching that episode and just dying.

The Kohl's said...

The donut comment makes me smile!

STACEY said...

So funny! The donut part is hilarious!