Monday, January 23, 2012

a pregnancy/engagement session.

My mom's friend, Paula, asked us if we could take some maternity pictures of her daughter, Kelsey, the other day.  We were more than excited to find out {en route} that her boyfriend, Rob, was going to pop the question at the beginning of our session...they are a precious couple, and we were so excited to share that sweet moment with them!  not gonna lie, I teared up a bit.  just a little.  you would've too.  it was very sweet.  They were so fun to shoot.  My mom has known Paula since high school, so they have been friends for a LONG time {ha, sorry Mom, you're old.}  It is just so crazy that I have known Kelsey since she was a baby and now she is having one of her own.  Now that makes me feel old.  Congratulations, Kelsey and Rob!  We can't wait to meet precious baby Berklie!  




















1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

Great pictures! What a sweet looking couple. The bride looks like she could be your sister!