Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HAPPINESS IS...

Dos Equis on a Wednesday night. Having family so close by that you can call them at 2 in the afternoon and they can come watch your kids so you can go drink Dos Equis on a Wednesday night. Coming home from drinking Dos Equis on a Wednesday night and sewing a TV cover out of a grill cover with your two girls for an outdoor TV that your husband hung that hasn't fallen down since he hung it. Happiness is a husband who thinks you are awesome even when the TV cover doesn't really fit. Because you sewed it after drinking Dos Equis on a Wednesday night...with a six year old and a three year old. Happiness is watching those girls fall asleep and then rocking my sweet baby boy to sleep. And now going to sleep myself. I mean, duh....I drank Dos Equis on a Wednesday night...I'm spent! Happy Cinco de Mayo and goodnight.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are one lucky lady!

txmomof2 said...

I am 100% jealous of the fact that you have family so close. We are trying to get back to NM to my family. Things are moving slow, but we're hopeful. I enjoy reading your blog.