Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Watch D.O.G.S.

Dave stepped way out of his comfort zone today and volunteered to be a watch dog (stands for Dads of Great Students) at Aubrey's school. It's a program where dads volunteer to help out and watch what is going on in the hallways, etc...a great way for dads to get involved since it's usually the moms up there volunteering. Well, Dave took a day off of work to be up at the school the ENTIRE day...wow (I'm not even sure I could do that!). I guess he just couldn't say no to this sweet face:

She was so excited that her daddy was going to be at her school today!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww... how sweet!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my fabulous son-in-law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That ia so wonderful and I know that Aubrey was so proud to have her Daddy at school today!!!

Future Grandma said...

Memories!!! She'll never forget her daddy being a Watch Dog at her school.

Anonymous said...

This blog needs to be updated!!!!!