Friday, April 30, 2010

feeling more like home....

We closed on our house Feb 17, but I am just now starting to feel like it's our home. I started hanging family pictures this week and most of the boxes are out of the house, so it's coming along. I am not completely finished with any room in the house, but I thought I would share my favorite spot at this point (camera phone quality, sorry). Yes, the tag is still on the couch. We are waiting on a new one because this one came with a small rip at the bottom...coffee table is on backorder and I haven't figured out what I'm doing for window treatments yet, but this room feels super cozy now. MUCH better than being empty, which is how it was just a couple of weeks ago! :) We LOVE our house a lot, but I think we love the fact that we are settled even more!!

1 comment:

The Kohl's said...

Looks great! Show us a pic in the daylight!!! Also, I have not seen the floors!