Friday, May 28, 2010

thank goodness for that camera phone...

It really helps catch those sweet moments that you know you won't have time to get if you run to find your real camera...
Aubrey holding Blake. She is such a sweet big sister. Her last day of kinder was today, and I just can't believe the year is already done.

Adelyn in her typical daily attire...the ladies at Tuesday Morning had a great time ooo-ing and awww-ing over the little princess yesterday. And Addy loved the attention. :)

She has recently taken a liking to my dresses as well...and I'll say the girl can work the heels better than me! I am amazed that she stays upright while walking in those things!!

The girls and I playing "Stepmother"...where I am the evil stepmother and they are Cinderella...hey, I'll do whatever it takes to get them to clean!! Addy all dressed up in one of my dresses again, minus the heels while cleaning. :)

Adelyn showing her baby some love in her "sling", made out of the blanket from our couch. She fit right in with the other hippie moms at Kerbey Lane.

Blake being faked out with a doll's bottle his sisters gave him to suck on...he wasn't too happy about that one...

Blake wearing a t-shirt from his conception state. ;-)

It has been BUSY around here, to say the least.

4 comments:

Allena said...

In that last picture he looks like Clay as a baby!!

The Kohl's said...

Cute dress, yours and hers!

Anonymous said...

Allena...that is exactly what my mom says!! I'll have to post some pics of Bink when he was a baby!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! You have adorable kiddos!