Wednesday, January 21, 2009

RaNdOm pic Wednesday!

We have nothing going on this week, so I thought I would try something new...I have TONS of pictures that never make it to the blog (some of which I should really send to the recycle bin on my computer). They're just sitting in their lonely little folders waiting to be picked. So, every Wednesday I'm going to randomly pick a couple of pictures to share. In order to keep it random, I'm going to use dice. The first roll of the dice will tell me which folder to pick from and the second roll will be which picture to post out of that folder. The number one rule being that I HAVE to post the picture, regardless of what it looks like! (and give you the story behind it)....sounds like fun, huh?

1) Folder 9, picture 9- I was about 20 weeks pregnant with Addy in this pic, standing in front of our fireplace at our house in Temple.


2)Folder 12, Picture 6- This was Aubrey checking out the pumpkins in our front yard. I got the sign behind her in Canton and it said "The Watkins' pumpkin patch". Addy wasn't born yet, but I already knew her name so I had it put on there as well...then someone came in our yard one night and STOLE the sign! I was pissed, I mean who wants a personalized sign? Aubrey still talks about it every Halloween.


3) Folder 7, picture 3- This was from a bridal shower I threw for my sister-in-law. In it is her mom, June, my sister-in-law, Candice, and my mom, Patti. She loves the color pink, so that was the theme. :)

4)Folder 8, Picture 8- This was the cake that I bought from the "crazy cake lady" for Kody and Candice's rehearsal dinner. Turns out the crazy cake lady was actually a wife of a teacher I worked with and he was crazy too. It was ok because the cake turned out great and it was perfect for our barbecue themed rehearsal dinner. Everything was really cute, and once again...pink! :)

5) Folder 5, Picture 10- This picture was taken at my cousin Ashley's wedding. This is the extremely handsome Hunter (Ash's youngest brother) holding Aubrey.
I think that's about all I have time for today! More random pictures next Wednesday!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I like Random Pic Wednesday and think you should keep it going.

Seriously who steals a personalized sign? I know idiot teens steal pumpkins to smash in the streets, but I can't believe they would take your sign... JERKS.

Crazy cake lady's cake sure looks yummy... now I'm craving something unhealthy :)

I love the picture of Hunter holding Aubrey. They look so sweet :)

Allena said...

Super cute idea - might have to borrow it!!

karen said...

Hey there frozen family! Iowa is so beautiful this time of year, as I remember. We watched inordinate amounts of TV, too. I can't believe the sheer body area Addy covered with the nail polish, that's impressive. That sucks that someone stole your personalized sign in Temple. Maybe the perp we found in our closet stole it.

Future Grandma said...

Hey -

I love random pic Wednesday ... and I definitely loved seeing a pic of Hunter holding Aubrey. I actually have some awesome pics of your family from the wedding that I need to FINALLY get to you. There was a great pic of Hunter and Aubrey dancing together!

Mean people suck ... it's that simple.

Stay warm.

Debi