Friday, November 7, 2008

touchdown...

Last weekend, Dave and I went to...

where we met up with... We took the train to...


to kill some time before watching...

The bar where we watched THE game was full of...

When I say full, I mean full...

I was full of...

and when I say full, I mean FULL (yikes)...

In my obnoxious state of euphoria over Crabtree's final touchdown, I managed to wet my pants (two babies, an unknown number of beers, and elated jumping up and down don't mix!)...thankfully, there was another Tech fan in the crowd to share my enthusiasm...

We were instant friends! Of course, I managed to lose her email address so I can't send her our picture...my fellow Tech-ster...if you see this, please send it to me...:)


Needless to say, Dave and I had an awesome time with Houston and Katy in Chicago! And I came away 20 bucks richer after winning the bet against Houston!

Thanks to Mimi and Nawnee for letting us get away for the weekend! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Great post! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!

Of course I thought the game sucked! Tech had another big win this weekend... I'm sure you are still celebrating!