Monday, November 24, 2008

our baby...



IS...

GROWING...

GROWING...

GROWING...


GROWN!!!



Yep, our little wild child turned two on Saturday. We went for her check-up today, and she is 36.34 in. tall(97th percentile) and 29.24 lbs (75th percentile). She is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. After the nurse gave her shots today, she told me, "lady hurt me". It was sad, but then she got stickers and all was forgotten. We were even able to locate daddy in the hospital and have lunch with him. Addy truly is a special child. She has charisma, and she makes people around her smile all the time. She is so laid back and carefree, and has been since she popped out. She really is an easy child to raise, and we are truly blessed to have her.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the picture of her with the ladybug bow... too sweet. Happy Birthday Addy!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet little wild child granddaughter!!!!!
You are definitely a blessing!!!!!
I love you!!! Mimi

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Every time I read it, I get a big smile (and sometimes a little tear, although it seems like that happens ALL THE TIME these days). I hope we can see you guys soon- we're going to be in Chicago from Dec 3 to 7 if you're up for some holiday shopping...

Katie