Tuesday, November 18, 2008

so I promise I watch her...

My baby needs a padded room.
Tonight: hot burner + little hand = bad combination. (while she was standing RIGHT next to me and seriously two seconds after I said the burners are HOT!)
The sweet baby cried for maybe two minutes, even though I know she was in some serious pain. I asked her later if she was ok, and she said, "no ok." I wanted to cry.
Daddy went to Walgreens and got some medicine creatively named Burn Stuff. The thriller glove is keeping her from getting it in her mouth...

It doesn't look too bad here:


She was kinda diggin the glove:

The stress of the evening put her right to sleep:
I think the stress of the evening is putting me to sleep as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell her that Mimi sent a big kiss for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mom "mimi"

Ashley said...

Poor baby! Her little hand looks painful. Hope it will heal fast and not cause her too much pain. We know you watch her :) Sometimes accidents just happen.

Anonymous said...

Aw- poor Addy!!! Don't feel too bad- Andrew is my designated "helper" in the kitchen- one time Willie and I found a full on blister burn on his wrist at bedtime, and we had no idea it had even happened! When we asked him if he burned himself he said "Ouchie... Hot..." We felt pretty bad about that. I like her glove though... very My Fair Lady

The Kohl's said...

It appears Addy has taken after Aunt Candice!!!!

I burn my hand on anything that is hot. You can tell me, "Hey, watch out, that plate is hot!" I will still touch it somehow.