Thursday, July 31, 2008

little miss independent


Addy has been sleeping in her pack-n-play since we got here a month ago because we decided to save space in the POD and not pack her crib. We bought a new bed when we got here, we gave Aubrey our old one, and we set up Aubrey's old one in Addy's room. I was just telling Dave yesterday that I felt bad for not bringing her crib because I think she likes the security of sleeping in one, but I don't think a pack-n-play is the most comfortable place to be. Anyway, tonight after bathtime and reading time, Addy said "big bed". I wasn't sure she was ready, but I tucked her in and she stayed put. My baby is turning into a big girl! She is also ready to potty train because she says "potty" all the time and has even gone a few times, but I haven't quite worked up the energy to fully commit to the process! She acts much older than 20 months, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!PRECIOUS!!!PRECIOUS!!!
I miss my little PRECIOUS!!!Love.Mom...AKA Mimi