Thursday, July 17, 2008

flexibility

As a teacher, I had to be flexible, often finding new ways to do things (or finding something to do period) at the last minute. I've had a craving for corn since we drove through the endless miles of farmland on the way here, so I thought I would throw some on the grill the other night. Of course, I didn't think about how the girls were going to eat their cob considering I've never bought any corn skewers. I didn't actually think about this until they were slobbering at my heels, but my quick thinking led me to this:




CORKSCREWS SAVED THE DAY!

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

I will have to remeber this trick! Although first I should go out and buy some corkscrews!! lol

KerrisKorner said...

Umm...that is too funny!! Yes, I can't believe you have ALL GIRLS, I bet your mother is LOVING that!! We were on vacation the weekend of the reunion so we didn't make it. Kate was born Nov. 6th, so yes...we had little girls very close to each other. This baby is due at the end of Jan. so mine will be a little over 2 years apart!