Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday

Whoa, it's been a long day! Today was Aubrey's LAST DAY OF PRESCHOOL! I can't believe it! Today was their field day, and the girls had lots of fun. I was trying to find my very favorite picture of Aubrey on her first day of daycare a couple of years ago, but I have no idea where it is! So, for flashback Friday, you get her first day of school picture from this year (goofy smile and all):


I realize this isn't too much of a flashback, but I can't believe that another school year has come and gone! A LOT has happened since she started school back in August. I feel like Aubrey has really grown up this year, and I am proud of her in so many ways. Here are a couple pictures from today:



Oh, how I love my sweet girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has grown up sooo much!!!
I can't wait to see her and all of you next weekend!!!!Love,Mom

Sawatzky family said...

Love her cute outfit! So bright and colorful.
I have an award for you over at my blog :) Just getting the post up!