Monday, June 1, 2009

lunch date

The girls and I drove to Dubuque this morning to meet up with Katie and her precious baby, Hannah. They are friends of ours from Temple who are living in Madison this year for a fellowship. I was glad that I allowed extra drive time for pit-stops, because we had to stop twice during the 1 hr and 45 min. drive! I told the girls they were going to have limited beverages come Wednesday when we have to drive all the way back to Texas! We ate lunch and caught up a little, although our conversation was interrupted several times by Addy saying she had to go poopy...no contact there, but at least she was trying. *We've been having some poop issues for a little while now.* The trip was successful. I handed off some girl clothes that won't fit my little angels anymore, which made it seem real that we are, in fact, having a boy! And she gave me back my breast pump, which made it seem real that we are, in fact, having another baby! Holy cow!! I know he's coming, but I've been so busy getting stuff ready that I haven't really thought about it! Not only that, but Dave and I haven't even been able to come up with a name for this little guy. We thought we were set on one, but then we changed our minds over the weekend. Anyway, here is a picture of all the girls...

hmmmm....speaking of poop issues......Addy just brought me her panties, complete with a giant turd. Oh well, $hit happens.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Gotta love a good poop story!

Your little man will be here before you know it!!! SO EXCITING!