Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday and TGIF!!!

Whoa, it's been a week! We left last Thursday for Arizona to watch Chad graduate from ASU. We are so proud of him! Dave got sick Friday night (thankfully after the ceremony), and he remained sick the rest of the weekend. We thought it was just some bad strawberry milk he drank, but turns out it was something else. We saw some friends from Temple who now live in that area, and they took us to lunch at a really cool place. Well, I ate...Dave took one bite of a grilled cheese. Sorry Marc and Karen...I hope y'all didn't end up sick too!! We loved getting to see you, though! We made it back to Iowa Sunday afternoon, but then the girls and I started puking late that night. We really weren't all better until about Wednesday! We did recover though...and GOOD NEWS finished out the week...we found a rental house in Behren's Ranch, so we won't be homeless come June! We were holding out for a rental in that neighborhood, and we're so glad we did. Now I'll know where Aubrey will start kindergarten in the fall and we'll have a place to call home (at least for a year)! YAY!

My flashback Friday is focused on my two youngest little brothers this week. Chad just graduated from college and Bink graduates from high school on June 6! I can't believe they are so grown up! There is never a dull moment with those two around, and I couldn't imagine my life without them!! Here's to Chad and Bink (Clay)!!






















I hope everyone has a safe and happy LONG weekend!

3 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Glad to hear eveyone is feeling better. :)

Allena said...

I am LMAO that you posted the one of them in the tub - they might kill you for that one!

Anonymous said...

This mad me cry!!!!
It is soooo sweet!
They love their big sis as much as you love them!!!!
Can't wait for two weeks.....Love,Mom