Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dollar Tree Love

I love me some Dollar Tree, people.  I am always amazed at the awesomeness that abounds there.  With a little tweaking, you can go from Dollar Tree cheap to simply chic.  Behold, my latest Dollar Tree treasures:
I am helping my mother-in-law with a shower at her school.  I spent a total of $5 making 18 invitations.  The plain invitations came from Dollar Tree.  I added paper flowers (1.99 for a HUGE pack at Tuesday Morning) and a sticky rhinestone (0.68 for 18 on clearance at Target)


These adorable favor boxes were 10 in a pack at Dollar Tree, and I filled them with Hugs & Kisses to hand out at the shower.


This plain-jane chalkboard got spiced up with a burlap ruffle (just hot glued the burlap to the frame).  Total cost was about $1.50 (if that, burlap is CHEAP)
 Adelyn is having a "glow in the dark" bounce party this weekend so I bought glow necklaces at Dollar Tree today.  SO much cheaper than buying them from the actual bounce place.  So, there you have it.  You don't have to spend a fortune to create something cute.

No comments: