Monday, November 21, 2011

bragging alert!

I might just have the most amazing little seven year old on the planet.  She is so sweet and so precious.  She has a best friend.  Her name happens to be Adelyn, who is yet another precious little girl I know quite well.  Aubrey brought this card home from school today:

I thought it was just another cute little Thanksgiving hand turkey that I would file away with all the other hand art I've collected over the years.  Until she opened it.  And read these sweet words to her best friend, the person for whom she is most thankful:


yellow word translation: you are super good at making people laugh


To say that I am a proud mom would be an understatement.  I am in love with these daughters of mine!


3 comments:

Allena said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE GIRL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! MIMI LOVES HER TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!

Neno & Alisa said...

That makes my heart happy!! I hope my girls have such sweet words to say about each other some day, too!! Love it!