Wednesday, July 20, 2011

updates

Time Warner can't come until Sunday, so pictures will have to wait. We have had so many issues with our internet, and we think it's because of the crazy wiring from the people who lived here before us. There is literally a closet full of wires in Addy's room. Luckily we have an ipad with 3g or I'd go nuts. I am going to the dentist tomorrow for the first time in like three years. Yikes. That just got put on the back-burner during all of our moving. I am so close to finishing our master bedroom...found a cute shabby dresser for only 65 bucks on craigslist and I can't wait to go check it out tomorrow. I love Craigslist. Tried to buy a toddler bed today, but someone beat me to it. Blake needed one because he finally figured out how to get out of hus crib, bummer!!! I was going to keep him in it until he was like five. We ended up buying the cutest little sleigh toddler bed that totally matches the guest room bed, He is going to sleep in there since it is right next to our room. I don't want him wandering around upstairs all by himself just yet. I was not looking forward to bedtime tonight, but I told him to go get in his big boy bed and he did! He totally just went to sleep. It was amazing, but I have a feeling it won't last...just realized the ipad is down to 2% power....my sign to shut it off and go to bed!

2 comments:

Allena said...

I really have no idea when it's the right time to put Trent into a big boy bed. We've had a few rough nights this week getting him to sleep and I'm so thankful he's at least pinned in his crib. He hasn't tried to climb out or anything so I think I'm sticking with the crib for a while longer!!

RedWhiting's said...

As soon as the boys learn to walk, I get them a toddler bed. I never wanted to worry about them crawling out of it and getting hurt. That does mean that Joey was...and Josh probably will be...in a toddler bed at 9 months!