Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summatime.

Me likey summer vacay. Mucho fun things we have done. Take a looksy...in no particular order (just like our life).
We actually started the summer off with an awesome trip to San Antonio, but sadly, I forgot my camera. I know, the horror!! So, we shall start with the beach:
ARE YOU READY??










A Watkins Family reunion!




Holy Cacao! cakeballs.


Surfer-dude locks are GONE...success!! Thank you, Snip-Its.

What's summer without Hula Hut??

easy, breezy summer style...

supporting local businesses and jean-shorts wearing runners (who finish in 15:47!!) holy chaffing, batman!!








dressing up is always fun.


Just getting in his morning climb...

I like donuts, yes I do, I like donuts, how 'bout you?

nothing screams summer like jell-o...in all forms, apparently.

every vacation results in an urge to redecorate...

And let the fun continue....stay tuned. We leave for a roadtrip to....wait for it....VEGAS, on Friday!!! Are you as excited as I am?? I can't wait to see what the minis think about Sin City. LMAO already.
WE will also be making a pit stop in Phoenix to see my recently relocated brother, C-Kohl and his girlfriend, Daniela, AND *hopefully* this lovely friend and fellow blogger, Karen.STOKED!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You guys have been having lots of fun... with more on the way! Hope the Vegas road trip goes well :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Great photos of your beautiful family....love to all. Chris & Pat