Thursday, October 29, 2009

outtakes...

I blog as a way to keep a record of events that occur with our family. I suck at scrapbooking and I suck at getting pictures printed from my digital camera, so blogging is an excellent way to show my kids that I actually do care. I can't record all the memories on the blog because there just aren't enough hours in the day to type up all the cute things the girls say or do. I usually just share the stories and the pictures that are the cutest, but that isn't a fair representation of our life. Yesterday at the pumpkin patch, I was looking around at all the different pumpkins. Some were perfectly round while others were cool and funky. However, some were just plain ugly and I knew that no one would want to take them home. While they are not all picked, they are all part of making the pumpkin patch unique and fun. So, instead of just picking the perfect pictures to share with you, I thought I would also share the ones that didn't make the cut. They were all part of the memory.

I knew it might not be a great photo session when it started like this...
Addy was upset because she wanted to hold Blake...


Addy happy because she got to hold him...


Mommy wanted to change poses...girls just wanted to pick out a pumpkin...Mommy just wanted them to smile the right way...girls just wanted to pick out a pumpkin...


Addy refusing to look at the camera...and making a really goofy face...


Aubrey thought Blake was falling...


Addy was done...


Aubrey was done...


Blake was done!


and finally, Mommy was done...and we spent the rest of the time picking out the perfect pumpkin!

3 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

These are pretty great outakes! lol Love the outfits and the silly smiles..glad to see my kids are not the only ones who require 300 goofy ones in order to get the perfect shot! ;b

Sawatzky family said...

p.s.
really like your new spooky background! ;)

STACEY said...

OK that was too funny!