Monday, August 17, 2009

replay!

I missed some definite highlights on my update because I was using my camera pictures as a means to remembering everything that took place this summer...then I was watching Dora with Addy this morning and realized I had forgotten about Dora Live with Nanny and GGDada! I only have pictures from my camera phone, and the one indoors got me into trouble with an usher! We had a great time, and I'm pretty sure Addy talked about it for about 3 weeks afterward!


I also had pictures of Aubrey getting her ears pierced...Dave and I were with her one day when we saw a little baby getting her ears pierced in the mall. We joked with her because she was looking on in terror as the baby started screaming from the pain...we asked her if she wanted to get hers pierced and she promptly responded with a "NO, but maybe when I'm seven." We told her to just tell us when she was ready, so one day a couple of weeks ago she woke up and told me she wanted to get hers done. We went to Claire's and she was so brave. She was a little unsure when the lady pierced the first ear, but she just held tight to Mimi's hand and she was ok. I think I wanted to cry more than her. She's getting soooo big!



Another highlight has been going to lunch with Nawnee once a week. The girls love their Nawnee! On random mornings, they ask me if we're going to pick up Nawnee for lunch that day.

Still happy that I chose the camera phone! It does come in handy.

2 comments:

txmomof2 said...

I love that picture of Lewis with the girls on the lawn!

Sara Tredennick said...

I'm freaking out right now....when did Addy's hair get so red?!?!