Tuesday, August 25, 2009

KINDERGARTEN ROCKS!

Aubrey seems to think so, which made the transition really easy for everyone this morning! Everyone except Addy, who was a little distraught about losing her best friend for the day. Dave and I took her to McDonald's afterward, and on our way home (around 9:30) she asked if we were going to pick up Aubrey. Poor baby! Aubrey did great. No tears were shed, even by my pregnant self. It was awesome. She might have pushed us out the door if we had stayed any longer!












5 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

First day of kinder so exciting! Love her t-shirt is that homemade or bought?

Jennifer said...

I bought it at this huge marketplace in Texas...where there are literally hundreds of booths that sell random stuff. I don't think they had a website, unfortunately...they had LOTS of cute stuff at that one.

Ashley said...

Awww... I can't believe she started kindgergarten! I am glad she did so well. I am sure that made it a lot easier on you, too.

Poor Addy! I bet she will be excited to pick her up after school :)

The Klaus Family said...

I love all your pictures! My heart s broken for Addy though! Aubrey looked adorable! I am so proud of you Jenn for being so strong! :) I know I will be a basket case when Ky starts school.

The Kohl's said...

I love the picture of Addy and Aubrey with their backpacks on, porr Addy looks like she is really excited about going somewhere.