Monday, April 13, 2009

"pretty positive"

Someone, I won't mention names, posted our latest news via facebook...so, I figured I should share the "pretty positive" news, according to Dr. Dave, that we will most likely be seeing PINK again! That's right...we snuck up to the hospital last night for a quick look, and Dave does not believe he saw scrotum...his words, not mine. He got a little faked out at one point, but believes he was seeing umbilical cord and not a giant boy part. :) Anyway, looks like we'll be hosting yet another wedding someday. :) I love it! We also do agree on a name, but I'm going to wait a few weeks to post it because we tend to change our minds...and for those wondering, it does, in fact, start with an A. YAY!!

8 comments:

STACEY said...

well congrats!!

The Miedema-Familia said...

Set of three girls!!!! Nothing better than that. Congrats on the girly vibe!

Ashley said...

I am the only person in the world without Facebook, so I heard the news straight from you!

I was guessing girl :) Looks like Dave will forever be out numbered.

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Yep, I heard the news from your excited and very proud mom! I think it's awesome ... you and Dave make beautiful little girls. I, for one, am excited to learn the "A" name ...

Debi

The Kohl's said...

Well, I didn't tell! I was scared for a moment I had said something, then I remembered I had told no one!!!

Anonymous said...

Well EXCUSE me for being EXCITED!!!!! Mom "Mimi"

txmomof2 said...

wow! Sure you don't want to have 4 to try for a boy? just kidding. I'm thrilled for you! I think if we had 3, we'd probably have 3 boys. Congrats again!

Allison said...

Super excited for ya'll! Baby Allison by any chance? :)