Thursday, August 28, 2008

where we live...

For about five minutes last week, our apartment was totally clean. Why, you ask? Because we had our very first visitors! Our friends, Keith and Irma, along with their two boys, Avery and Ayden, drove all the way from Lubbock to spend their week long vacation with us! I thought I would post some pictures of our apartment for two reasons:
1. So you can have a visual of where we are living here in Iowa City (remember we chose an apartment after watching the people shovel the snow off their driveways last February)
2. It will never be this clean again (unless someone else comes to visit)! Pictures of our week with the Wisniewski's will come in the next post. :)
The outside of our lovely townhouse...we are the door on the left:

Living room:

Dining room (or the other half of the living room depending on your perspective...):

Our bedroom:

Aubrey's room:

Addy's room didn't make the cut because she was napping while I was cleaning. Of course, that might explain why it was actually clean! :) I do have to say that Irma actually did a better job of cleaning when they were leaving, so our apartment was picture perfect for a record two days last week!

1 comment:

KerrisKorner said...

So cute!! LOve your bedspread...I love when my house is clean. It only happens every 2 weeks when the cleaning lady comes, but I just love it! One of my friends told me that a clean house gives her better self esteem...sounds strange, but I agree. Very cute!