Friday, August 15, 2008

I might OD...

I have a new addiction...Whitey's mint chocolate chip ice cream.  According to its slogan, it's the best in the midwest.  I completely agree, and I would almost go so far as to say that it's the best in the U.S.  I am completely hooked, and I crave it everyday (no lie).  I actually did an hour long yoga class and jogged two miles on the treadmill today so I can feed my addiction with a little less guilt.  If you have a few extra bucks, they ship anywhere in the U.S.  Check out the website: www.whiteysicecream.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you....even if you do have an addiction!!!!Mom

KerrisKorner said...

Really? Even better than Blue Bell?? I don't know if I believe you!

The Watkins Family said...

BETTER than Blue Bell! I never thought I would say that!