Friday, October 12, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...

Aubrey kept telling me how she played with Mickey Mouse during her computer class. She has been talking about her new "puter" class since she started, and I kept thinking that maybe she played a computer game with Mickey. However, last night I finally realized that she was talking about the actual mouse on the computer.

Also, she was wearing her Crocs last night, and I guess they are getting too small. She said, "I think it's time to take these to Goodwill."

Her director at school had surgery on Monday, so when we were putting together a little gift for her last week I asked Aubrey what she liked about Ms. Kim. She replied, "her face". When I asked her what she liked about Ms. Kim's face, she replied, "it's happy". That is why I love her daycare.

Whether it's the tone of her voice or her expression while saying it, it's almost everyday that Aubrey says something that makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

Did you ever watch that show "Kids say the darndest things?" The things our kids drink in and then report back can be some of the funniest moments in life!
Michelle S.