Thursday, October 11, 2007

Catching up on posts...

Lots has happened recently.
1) Uncle Bink had his first varsity Homecoming game, and my mom made the girls mums for the occasion. It was pretty funny!




2) Dave passed his written board exam! I knew he would, but it is always a great day when you receive the offical word. Now, according to Michelene, I am one step closer to being an official doctor's wife. No comment.

3) We are leaving for good ole West Texas next Wednesday. Dave has actual, real life job interviews. We might be moving back to Raiderland, Go Tech!

4) Aubrey started PCKidz at school, and she can't stop talking about her "puter" class.

5) I caught the "locker thief" redhanded at school yesterday. Two points for Jenn. That little kid is sneaky.

That is all I can think of at the moment, but I will update more later. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

Flash back! Those mums brought pictures of my two older sisters drowning under theirs in high school flooding back LOL! I never fully understood those....it was like they couldn't make them big enough. Not sure if it was a status of poularity depending on the size...the bigger and gawdier the mum the more popular you were but my sisters wore theirs with pride let me tell you ;)Glad to see the newer models are scaled down! LOL
Adorable girls!
Michelle S. and gang