Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey baby

11/22/06...this little turkey entered our lives.  She came the day before Thanksgiving, so my mom and Uncle Kerri brought me Thanksgiving dinner to the hospital.  I can NOT believe that was SIX years ago!  Today we went and did the Turkey trot with Nanny and GG Dada and then had breakfast at the Hyatt.  Our waiter snagged a cupcake off the dessert buffet table and sung Happy Birthday to our girl.  It was super cute.  The turkey trot is a tradition we look forward to every year.  After that we headed to Uncle Kerri's new house where he had prepared an amazing spread for lunch.  We spent time with the whole gang, including new baby cousin, Harper.  I am pretty sure this may have been the BEST Thanksgiving ever.  Unfortunately, Dave had to work, but it was such a relaxed and fun day.  We are thankful for so many things in our lives.   


We celebrated Addy's birthday last weekend at the Sugar Shack in Salado.  She has such a sweet group of little friends and they had a great time jumping around.  They got sacks at the end to fill up with whatever candy they wanted...pretty much a kid's dream if you ask me.  Not sure the parents totally appreciated us sending their kids home on a sugar high, but oh well.  I forgot my camera, so this is the only picture I have....I know, terrible.  BUT, Dave's dad and another mom took some for me.  ;-)  I love helpers.

No comments: