Friday, February 4, 2011

happy snow day!

Adelyn came down the stairs "ready to go out and play in the snow" this morning. This is what she was wearing:
Aubrey must have a better memory of our time in Iowa because she at least had on pants. After all the time it took to layer them up, I only managed to get one picture because they were outside for about 28 seconds before they "just couldn't take it anymore"...
Even Herky didn't want any part of the cold. He was way more comfortable wrapped up in his Snuggie...
And then Pops and Mimi saved the day by bringing donuts and kolaches! Well, I kinda talked them into it...by making the kids beg. A grandparent just can't say no to a grandbaby. LOL!
I hope everyone is staying warm!

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

Ha!!! We are having sun and 34 degrees and my kids are calling it a heat wave! lol I am going to have to drag them inside this evening soaked in slush hahhaahhaaa
All in what you're used to I suppose ;p
I am more of a summer gal myself :P

Allena said...

So precious. Trent has that same t-shirt. Gotta love Target!