Sunday, February 6, 2011

beautiful weekend!

Saturday's warmer weather called for an outdoor activity and Kiddie Acres delivered. It may not look like much and the rides are probably the same ones I rode back in the 80's, but that didn't stop us from having a great time!!












It was a beautiful weekend, and not just because of the weather. I kept asking Dave, "are you sure you don't have to go to the hospital?" because it seems like he has been working non-stop. We don't have a whole lot of uninterrupted family time, but this weekend was one of those where we had absolutely nothing to do except hang out with each other. No distractions. And it was GLORIOUS! I love my family.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

It all looks pretty much the same to me and every bit as much fun!! Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

They look like they had so much fun!!!! Blake looks so big sitting in the train next to Aubs.
I love these kids so much!!!Mimi

Allena said...

Great pictures! Patty and I just decided this weekend to take the boys there in the next week or two.