Wednesday, September 16, 2009

kindergarten homework.

Aubrey finished up her first school project tonight, and one of the questions asked what she wants to be when she grows up.
Her answer: an animal doctor.
So, I found this picture to go on her poster:

We had these taken for Father's Day one year, and they are some of my favorite pictures ever!! She was just way too cute in Daddy's oversized white coat!

And here she is with her finished project:

Yes, if you look really closely, it says her favorite place is Taco Cabana...lol!

6 comments:

The Daltons said...

How sweet!

Carrie said...

Super Cute!! I would give her an A+ for sure! And I love that she wants to be an animal doctor...you know the only vet school in Texas is A&M...Yeah she'll be an Aggie!! :)

The Kohl's said...

She truly takes after her aunt Candice. Do I see that her favorie color is pink and her favorite food is cake? We are a match made in heaven!!!

The Kohl's said...

Maybe by then Tech will have a Vet school?!

txmomof2 said...

simply adorable! (is it true A&M has the only vet school in Texas? I did not know that...)

Ashley said...

Awww... how cute! She did a great job on her first homework assignment. I can tell she was proud :)