Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandparent's Day

Today, Aubrey had her very first Grandparent's Day at school...I'm glad I told the grandparents because there were A LOT that showed up today, even in the rain! Aubrey is a very lucky little girl to have such awesome grandparents!! They were all in attendance today, even with the short notice {I told them, like, two days ago and I'm pretty sure my dad found out for the first time yesterday...I blame it on pregnancy brain, along with the fact that they didn't really send home much info about it}. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures...


with Mimi and Nanny:


with GGDada and Pops:


and with everyone:

Thank you all for making Aubrey's day!

1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

that's wonderful! Makes me jealous none of my boys' grandparents live here. maybe someday....